Thursday, April 14, 2005

Looks like I'm on the list +1 for the Animal Collective show, Wed. April 27 at the Empty Bottle at 7:00 PM. At the moment, I'm going alone- so if anyone is interested in picking up my "+1" let me know. If you don't know Animal Collective, you should. We'll call it "tribal campfire pop" and from what I hear of their live show, we can expect masks, animal noises, and chanting. Seriously, they're supposed to be awesome.

If the mention of the Plastic Constellations also made you take note, you should know they're playing at a house party in the Ukranian Village Friday, April 29, and directions and information can be found on their website. It's been awhile since I've been to a serious basement show, and I think TPS will be the ideal band to relive the experience with.

No comments: