Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Today I listened to Ugly Cassanova's Sharpen Your Teeth for the first time in a very long while (not having an iPod has forced me to grab random CDs every day- it's funny how I forget what music I have when all my albums are in an electronic list instead of on a rack). Never having paid too much attention to the members of the band other than Isaac Brock in the past, and having been listening to a ton of Califone lately, I was totally surprised to find Tim Rutilli's unmistakable voice on the second track! I had no idea he was a part of the project. Further research showed me that Pall Jenkins from Black Heart Procession was involved too. Crazy.

In other news, I was at the gym today when I heard a mash-up of the Doors "Riders on the Storm" with Blondie's "Rapture." So totally awful, though it sort of made sense.

No comments: