Friday, February 25, 2005

Oh, one more thing- by the (incredibly fast) request by Liz, I've added Bloc Party to the Recommended page- unfortunately, the album doesn't come out in the US until March 22, so the link is just to a pre-order for now. I HATE how Pitchfork puts out reviews of albums based on UK releases and not US ones. Anyhoo, I recommend pre-ordering the album and then downloading it from Soulseek in the meantime to tide you over. It is an extremely good album.

Finally (and this will be the last post on this topic- at least for today), Amazon apparently has SPECIAL graphics I can put up for their discounted pre-order of the new Harry Potter book. Based on my memory of going to a Borders midnight Harry Potter book release party with hundreds of pre-teens dressed like wizards and trees, some people I know may be planning on pre-ordering it again :) . So once I find an appropriate graphic and an appropriate place for that graphic (maybe on the blog), I'll put it up.

No comments: