Friday, February 25, 2005

Amazonification update: I've converted all the albums on the Recommended Listening page to the new Perfect Face for Amazon links and have added two other (hopefully) subtle graphic links; one on the sidebar that goes to Amazon's music section, and one on the Archived Shows page that will feature a different album each week by an artist I played on my show that Friday. This week it's Ratatat's self-titled album. It's actually kind of cool, it tells you the Amazon price and the cheapest used price available in the Amazon marketplace.

Jeez, they should pay me for all this free advertising I'm giving them!

Oh wait, they are. I've sold out! Huzzah! I've always wanted to do that.

Alright, time to watch the Apprentice before the Deathray Davies show at the Bottle tonight.

No comments: