Thursday, January 06, 2005

I realize I've been posting a lot today, but that's because it's so hard to work on Thursday, because it's almost Friday.

I've continued to listen to the Streets and am very much enjoying it. There's an entire song about trying to return a DVD. I find it highly refreshing.

January is extremely dry for good shows, but February picks up nicely:

Friday, February 4: Earlimart w/ Light FM at Schubas
Friday, February 11: Low w/ Pedro the Lion and L'Altra at the Metro
Friday, February 18: Les Georges Leningrad at the Open End Gallery (!!!!!)
Saturday, February 19: I Love You But I've Chosen Darkness w/ L'Altra at the Empty Bottle
Tuesday, February 22: Kings of Convenience at the Double Door
Friday, February 25: M. Ward at Schubas

And looking further down the road . . .

Friday, March 11: The French Kicks at the Empty Bottle
Thursday, March 24: Xiu Xiu w/ On! Air! Library! and Dead Season at the Bottom Lounge
Saturday, April 9: Magnolia Electric Co. at Schubas
Wednesday, April 27: Animal Collective w/ Ariel Pink at the Empty Bottle (!!!!!!!)
Saturday, May 7: Adult. at the Empty Bottle

No comments: