Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Hmmmm, yes . . . zipping . . . I'm going to look into that. All this new technology will be taken one step at a time until my show can be provided to you in the best possible way. Bear with me and my ignorance. Hopefully my new free subscription to Wired will help me along in the right direction.

In the meantime, I have finally, after over a year of trying, successfully downloaded Soulseek. They must have updated to a newer version that is more compatible with my computer. This means my downloading days have triumphantly returned. I had no real interest in checking out the new Bright Eyes, until I read surprisingly good reviews of it and got this wonderful new ability to download it at my beck and call . . . I only have Digital Ash in a Digital Urn at the moment, and to be honest, it's not really thrilling me. Just sounds like ol' Bright Eyes with some glitchy beats in the background. We'll see what I think of I'm Wide Awake, It's Morning once it's downloaded- I have trouble believing it's going to be the "Americana Masterpiece" Pitchfork claimed it is.