Thursday, June 03, 2004

Well, I just found my part-time summer job!

"I am a very busy business owner and am looking for a model companion to accompany me for workouts, sporting events, shows and fine dining. This is not a solicitation for sex or nudity. I don't have time to date, but want someone to accompany me and to enhance my image. I would expect you to look and be dressed and made-up like a model at all times. All activities would be above board and in high class public places. I would of course pay your modeling fee at the time of each event. This could include clothes etc. for the right person. This would be a great summer job for someone that wanted to take classes during the summer or enjoy other activities rather than be accountable to a 9-5 job. Prefer Asian models, but others will be considered.

If you are interested send your picture and any questions that you may have."

Workouts???

No comments: