Wednesday, August 04, 2004

The Perfect Face For Radio Adventure Story Hour Season 1 is over, but I posted a site with that infamous indecent clip here.

I finally have time to write in the blog again!

Episodes 1-8 are now available in mp3 form on one single glorious CD. Nicole, I'm burning your copy right now.

The entire show is being archived at WSUM and episodes are scheduled to appear the next three Mondays at 7pm.

Today is my last week living in Madison and the rest of August is an amazing whirlwind. On Friday I'm moving all my stuff (clothes and comic books) to Chicago. Next Tuesday I'm going to Ireland. The following Sunday I'm going to Denmark. The Thursday after that I'm moving to New York.

Due to a smattering of enthusiam there will indeed be a second season of the adventure story hour!

No comments: