Monday, August 23, 2004

I'm in London today where I just had a very nice fast food dinner with my friend Petra from Sweden while walking around Trafalgar Square and Piccadly Circus. I'll be flying back to Chicago tomorrow and staying there for two nights before making the big move to NYC.

It's been a crazy crazy vacation. I have slept in a bed and breakfast on the Atlantic, a park in London, a stranger's house, the streets and airport of Dublin, a tent in Coppenhagen, and a youth hostel in which the owner threaten to kill me.

I did receive some inspiration for the second season of the Perfect Face For Radio Adventure Story Hour (PFFRASH) and, during the fleeting few seconds of free time, write a few of them on scrap paper. It is shaping up to be more mature, more horrific, and far more interesting then the first.

Time for sleep here where it's almost 1 in the morning

No comments: