Sunday, July 25, 2004

THE FUTURE OF THE PERFECT FACE FOR RADIO

So as Rockey wraps up the last shows before moving to New York, I've decided to keep this website going in modified form.  I've got myself a new domain, www.theperfectfaceforradio.com, and will be transferring the site over to it in the next couple of weeks.  For now, it's basically just going to be my own personal website with a major music theme; hopefully down the road, after doing DJ training at WLUW, I can get a new show and bring the PFFR back to the airwaves.  Mostly, I can't bear to part with the upcoming concerts page, since I'm probably the biggest user of it, and I can continue to use the site for my own narcisstic purposes, since I'm sure everyone wants to know what I'm doing at any given point in time :) .  Hopefully everyone on the blog will continue to check in once in awhile for fun, and so I know you're all still alive.

I also just posted a note on the upcoming concerts page that I'm thinking of reducing it to only Chicago shows.  If you use the page for shows in Milwaukee or Madison, let me know and I'll be happy to continue; I just don't want to expend the extra energy if it's not actually serving anyone. 

So stay tuned for the address change, and if anyone has any suggestions for what could be included on said modified site, let me know!

No comments: