Tuesday, May 20, 2003

So, that means Maggie and I are losers and/or whores, and Liz is neither. I guess I can't deny it.

Dismemberment Plan news!
Official midwestern farewell tour dates:
Tuesday, June 17: Minneapolis at First Avenue w/ Lake Trout and Paris Texas
Wednesday, June 18: Milwaukee at the Modjeska Theatre w/ Lake Trout and Paris Texas
Thursday, June 19: Chicago at the Metro w/ Lake Trout and Miss Spice and the Malenium Band
Never heard of Lake Trout or Miss Spice? Me neither. However, here's what Eric from DP had to say:
"I'm gonna put an extra plug into people living where we're playing with Miss Spice and the Malenium Band. Go-Go music is something you'll probably never see again, unless you move to DC. Full on 10 piece band with back up singers and percussionists and a beat that'll make you freak on the stranger next to you. Don't try to catch just the last few songs of Miss Spice's set, you'll be bummed if you do." Ok.
Tickets to these are either on sale or will be in the next week at MusicToday or Ticketmaster. I plan on going to the Milwaukee and Chicago shows, so if anyone is interested in going to either with me, let me know!

No comments: