Monday, June 19, 2006

An exciting week of music lies ahead, with Radiohead at the Auditorium Theatre tomorrow night and Intonation (and all related Intonation pre- and after- parties) going on this weekend. Expect pictures and reviews from these over the next couple weeks!

In other news, I'm FINALLY getting a new digital camera. While still no expensive SLR that would be ideal for low-light concert photos, my new Canon A700 should be a large improvement over the concert photos I've taken in the past thanks to more zoom and better low-light capabilities. Sadly, it most likely won't arrive in time for Intonation, but be on the lookout for better photos in the future!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm telling Thax on you.....

liz said...

I hate you for seeing Radiohead. Actually, I hate Radiohead for not playing the Pacific Northwest. Actually, I can't hate Radiohead, so I have to hate you.

Anonymous said...

Selling your old camera?

Nicole said...

I actually lost mine last summer and have been borrowing one ever since!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
what is ppc in linux saunas en concepcion