Wednesday, May 04, 2005

***Perfect Face for Radio News***

With only two weeks left before the end of the WLUW spring schedule, many of you are probably wondering what the future holds for the Perfect Face for Radio. Well fear not, faithful friends and listeners, the answers are here!

First up, I'll be taking a break for my regular show for the summer to remember what it's like to actually sleep again. I plan on subbing for other people's shows as much as I can, and I'll be sure to announce when that will happen (and subsequently podcast those shows). On weeks when I'm show-free, I'll post an archived show from the spring for downloading and podcasting purposes, so you can relive the PFFR magic once again.

For the fall, I'll be moving into the revered 6-8am drive time slot on Tuesday mornings, a much, much more desirable time slot, if I do say so myself. I'm moving on up in the community radio world!

Thanks for listening!

No comments: