Friday, October 08, 2004

Natural History last night was good, the brothers Tepper remembered me and they told me their new album would be out hopefully by March on a new, to-be-determined record label. It's called "The People That I Meet." They previewed a lot of new material at the show, lots more sexy singing by Julian the bassist, who didn't sing at all on Beat Beat Heartbeat. Good times. Tonight: Black Heart Procession, Enon, and Scout Niblett.

Also: Megan and I begin DJ training at WLUW on Monday. In the next month or so, we'll be qualified to sub for shows and then next semester we can put in a bid for an official time . . . most likely to be starting off at like, 2-4 AM, but hey, you gotta start somewhere I guess. I'll be sure to update everyone when you can hear our lovely voices over the airwaves again . . . WLUW is webcast!

No comments: