Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Band of Horses Pt. II

Alright, so virtually none of my BoH pics turned out- I'll throw the five that were OK up on flickr if you're curious.

Speaking of Band of Horses, I must say that I'm really surprised by how much I've been listening to the new album lately. For whatever reason I was expecting to think it was ok, but nothing special; I'm still not sure I would say it's better than their first album, but with every listen I love it more and more. It just puts a smile on my face. I think it's one of those cases where I was in just the right mood for it when it came along. "No One's Gonna Love You" just hits me right *here* (cue fist to the heart motion).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good description of the CD. Do I think it's great? No. Do I play it a heck of a lot? Yes. Does it make me happy when I play it? Yes.

Maybe it's a great CD?!?