Friday, February 23, 2007

For those of you procrastinators, several big upcoming shows have already sold out: TV on the Radio sold out both March 12 and 13th at the Metro, Thermals have sold out next Wednesday's show at Subterranean, and of course, Peter Bjorn and John sold out within days.

New shows added to the schedule, get your tickets fast!

Junior Boys @ Empty Bottle, Thursday May 3 (I usually have a rule that I don't see a band again until they have a new album out so I don't see the exact same show twice, but I'll gladly see the Junior Boys repeat their last Empty Bottle performance)

Man Man w/ Icy Demons @ Abbey Pub, Friday March 23

Dead Science w/ the Parenthetical Girls @ Abbey Pub, Monday March 26 (Damn, the night of my show! I really want to see the Parenthetical Girls)

Brightblack Morning Light @ Empty Bottle, Friday April 27

Art Brut @ Subterranean, Friday April 20 (they've sold out the Metro and now they're playing Subterranean?!?!?)

No comments: