Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Schuba's Tomorrow Never Knows festival is next week, and according to Pollstar, it's already great line-up (French Kicks, Ponys, Office, Bound Stems, Dirty on Purpose) has gotten even better with the addition of Man Man on the 11th! It doesn't show them on Schubas website yet, but Pollstar is usually pretty reliable. I missed them at Pitchfork and at Subterranean last year, and even though I think their music is a bit too novelty for me to listen to regularly on CD, I'd definitely like to see them live.

EDIT: Looks like Pollstar was indeed wrong. Damn them for taunting me that way!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nicole,
Tim from Schubas here. Thanks for the shout out, but Pollstar is indeed incorrect about Man Man. They are not playing Schubas on the 11th or in the foreseeable future.

Tim

Nicole said...

Stupid Pollstar! Thanks for the correction!