Friday, March 04, 2005

So it appears that I may have set my show up for podcasting through blogger and submitted my podcast to every podcasting directory that will have me (ipodder.org, podcast.net, every other one that appeared when I typed "podcast directory" into google). I suppose the only way to find out if this actually worked is to download podcasting software and try to podcast myself. That will be step number 2, accomplished sometime soon.

If anyone else already podcasts, is bored and has time to set themselves up to podcast, etc. and wants to see if they can podcast me, that would rule. My show is called "The Perfect Face for Radio" on every directory, so that's the way to search for it. They might not all be up yet, since I just submitted them about 5 minutes ago. Otherwise, once I have done it myself, I can put up step-by-step instructions on how to do it- then once you've subscribed to my show, it will automatically download to your iPod every time you plug in. And voila!

No comments: