Monday, March 21, 2005

So I *think* I've gotten this podcasting thing taken care of. Assuming this works, if anyone wants to try their hand at podcasting my show (and see if it downloads it faster than it currently does by just saving it), feel free to go ahead and let me know how it works. Podcasting software and instructions can be found here at iPodder.org, and my podcasting feed is:

http://pffrpodcast.blogspot.com/atom.xml

According to a podcasting validator I used, this should be set up correctly. Don't click on it, you're supposed to copy and paste it into the podcasting software.

NOTE: You don't actually have to have an iPod/mp3 player to podcast, just iTunes or some other type of music player on your computer.

I should add that this was a huge pain in the ass. It will all be worth it once I'm a huge underground podcasting sensation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it
» »