Monday, July 21, 2003

Yes, we interacted once, thanks to my 7th grade history/english teacher's random connections to the state of Kansas. I'm sure he remembers me, I'll see what I can do. Maybe he can come on our show and do some political commentary on the state of radio in the country.

If people don't send us pictures, we may just have to surprise them with pictures of our own. I'd be wary of this. We definitely have some incriminating ones out there, and if you haven't noticed, we have had over 1300 visitors to our site. I'm sure only 1250 or so of them were Liz and I.

Also, feel free to provide us with suggestions for a picture to go on the homepage; the old school radio is sort of a filler for now until we think of something REALLY cool. I'm picturing it changing regularly.

No comments: