Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Man Man!!!!!!!

I dare say this Wicker Park Fest Saturday lineup is the best street festival lineup I've seen in a long time:

Saturday, July 28th:
The Thermals
Man Man
Centro-Matic
Maritime
Catfish Haven
Skybox
Fancy Trash

And just down my street! I'm soooooooooooooo excited for Man Man; even though I find them to be a bit of a novelty on record, they are supposed to kill live. And I was going to buy tickets to see the awesome Thermals again at Subterranean on the 27th, but now I guess I don't have to.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm with ya! I was going to check out that Thermals show but will probably just see them Saturday. Man Man is great live, I can't even picture what they would sound like on a full CD.

Anonymous said...

I saw Man Man open for Girl Talk. I couldn't wait for them to get off the stage. They played way too long and Girl Talk wasn't able to finish his set (the place closed at midnight). People were not happy.

Anonymous said...

Man Man live=awesomest, like, evah.