Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Having a radio show is so much more fun when you have a theme, and best of the year is always a popular one. It's nice coming in every week and playing new music I've never heard before, but sometimes it's also nice to come in and play almost entirely songs I know and love, love, love. Let's hope recording of the show went well, well, well. I think I squeezed in music from at least my top 12 bands.

I think Valentine's Day this year falls on a Tuesday, so you can expect a killer anti-Valentine's Day theme show that morning!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, one more comment. It's got to suck to try to cram everything into an hour and a half show, when you probably have 10 hours of stuff to play. I bet you have a full stack after every show that you were hoping to play, but never quite make it. That's all.