Friday, December 10, 2004

From your perfect face for radio correspondent in New York:
First up, I would probably be down for going to RJD2 on New Year's Eve. We could stop by one of my friend's parties beforehand too.
All is well. I am in the middle of finals and hope to make it back to Chicago in the next two weeks.
I am plotting, scripting, planning, and contacting http://www.wbar.org/ for this summer's radio drama. Interest among my classmates is high. Already promised plot elements include, but are not limited to: A Giant Lobster attack.
Last summer's radio drama has now been distributed to both coasts of the US and northern Europe. Surprisingly, someone has yet to admit to hating it.
Finally, yes, the article in this week's Onion about killing mice directly applies to my current research where I, basically, dissect a whole lot of newly born mice, after which I slice their brains into thin sections to look at under a microscope. I assure you though, I am humane, and follow the oversized posted slogan in the mouse facility, which reads : "BE NICE TO THE MICE."

No comments: