Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Just got back from the Cursive show! Ashley and I were able to interview Tim Kasher before the show, and he turned out to be a really nice, soft-spoken man though his voice and his very angry songs may indicate otherwise. The transcript of that interview will be up here sometime this week and on tinymixtapes eventually. Then the show totally rocked, they played all my favorites off of The Ugly Organ (tracks 1,2,3,4,7, and 8!) and none of the ones I wanted to hear from Cursive's Domestica or Such Blinding Stars for Starving Eyes. Oh well, they still totally blew my mind. The night was almost ruined by these three guys who actually started a MOSH PIT, and who looked like they mistook the show for a Limp Bizkit concert. In my anger, I actually told them I was going to kill them, which may not have been the best idea as they were massive. Security eventually intervened.

No comments: