Wednesday, April 18, 2007

She put a little money into traveling . . .

I finally got the Peter Bjorn and John album so I'll be totally with it at the Empty Bottle show in a couple of weeks (btw, I'm kind of bummed they added that early show because it meant they split the openers between the two shows and I'll miss Au Revoir Simone; still, if I had to choose, I'd rather see Fujiya and Miyagi anyway). Anyhoo, I'm pretty sick of "Young Folks" at this point, but how incredibly awesome is the song "Amsterdam," both lyrically and musically? Way better, in my opinion.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There are a couple of songs on the second half of the CD that I just love. I have a choice as to the early and late show. The late one starts at 10:30! and I am torn between which one I would like to attend.