Wednesday, August 16, 2006

September 12 is a hot date for highly anticipated album releases- new stuff from the Junior Boys, TV on the Radio, the Rapture, the Black Keys, Yo La Tengo- how will the big review sites handle it? I already have my pre-orders in for the Junior Boys and TV on the Radio through Insound.com, where both of them were available for pre-order at under $10. Why shop in brick and mortar shops (as they say in business school) anymore when you can have albums delivered right to your door on the day they come out?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's very rare I swing into a record store any more. I'll stop by Reckless or something like that, only when I'm in the area doing something else. I have to check out these Junior Boys, don't think I've heard them.

Nicole said...

I want to say if you like the new Hot Chip (which I know you do!), you'll like the new Junior Boys.