Friday, March 03, 2006

Can I just go on for a second about how much I love Spencer Krug's voice? I listened to Sunset Rubdown briefly this morning, didn't have time to decide what I thought of the music itself but was quickly reminded about how his voice gives me chills. It's so weird and wonderful, and listening to it now makes me think of how fabulous he was to see live. I hear it and can't concentrate on anything I'm doing. If only Wolf Parade would tour again soon . . . I rarely want to see a band twice when touring for the same album since the sets are always exactly the same, but Wolf Parade is definitely an exception (Menomena was another exception- speaking of, they need a new album (a real new album, not the score to a dance performance)).

In a completely unrelated side note, I can't believe how messy I am at work. I always eat at my desk, and I think I'm giving reports to people with food stains all over them. I'm such a mess!

No comments: