Monday, March 01, 2004

Three Cheers for Nicole and her succesful concert!

Regarding the picture of the interview, I didn't know you had that much hair, Nicole. Oh wait a second, that's someone's head in the way.

I'll be in LA this weekend there will be no DJ Lazer on this week's show. Becky said she MIGHT co-host again. That means if you happen to be walking down State St. on Saturday evening you MIGHT just see a seductive dancer in a window. No rioting please!

Speaking of seductive dancing, it's my birthday on Wednesday. It will probably be a boring, monotonous, complete disaster without any skinny dipping, street wrestling, or attractive, single men from Demmark. You might as well go to the Yeah Yeah Yeahs at the Barrymore if you want any sort of arousal. I just wish I was dead. In case you couldn't tell, I was being sarcastic. Boo-yah!

No comments: