Monday, December 08, 2003

Remember that free Flaming Lips show I mentioned for April 30? Well, you can make it happen! There is competition, however. We're doing a survey of students to see which of the following bands they would be interested in bringing for that date. I'm considering stuffing the ballot box. Thank goodness for free printing in the lab. If you have a preference, email me and I'll fill one out for you, or go vote on the WSUM BBS under the "Public Sound Off" board.

The Flaming Lips
The Black Eyed Peas
Reel Big Fish
Ziggy Marley
Coldplay (tentative)

Meanwhile, a heartbreaking Average Joe finale solved the looks-personality debate once and for all, as looks came out triumphant in the end. At least, until Average Joe 2 comes out in January. Here's my proposal for a reality TV show. It would be called "indie-rock bachelorette", and it would be me and 25 tall skinny guys with messy hair who wear band t-shirts, jeans and pumas, play instruments and listen to the Dismemberment Plan. Now that's my kind of reality.

No comments: