Thursday, October 30, 2003

I have returned, completely exhausted. I haven't had a spare minute in the past two days. Here's a brief synopsis of my trip to Seattle:
Fly to Seattle. Get picked up with a man holding a sign with my name on it (yes!) who takes me in a Lincoln TownCar to the Fairmont, formerly the 4 Seasons, where I clearly don't belong. Rush off to the office, meet other interviewees, including a married mormon from BYU, go to incredibly expensive dinner (probably around 70 or 80 bucks), see my friend John, fail to sleep at night. Next day: check out of ridiculous hotel, go to office, see presentations, get interviewed by strange Argentinian woman, get interviewed again, get half a lunch at a super nice restaurant, rush off early to the airport (in another Lincoln TownCar) to fly home. Wore suit on plane.
So I pretty much got to see a 4 block radius of Seattle during my time there. No rain though!

No comments: