Tuesday, September 30, 2003

Rockey! I see you've updated your fav songs. Excellent. Looking Thru Lab Eyes is my favorite His and Her Vanities song too.

Lot's of random stuff:

Today we had a field trip to Kohl's in my Retail Management class. We actually took a yellow school bus to the store. Then we got Kohl's party bags afterwards. This is the best class ever.

My advanced accounting class uses Web CT and has a "social" section on the discussion board. Someone used it to post a concert, so I took the opportunity to plug the radio show on it. The chances of business students a: listening and b: liking it are slim to none, but there's no harm in trying!

Last night my roommate's boyfriend and friend came in while I was watching a Bright Eyes video for Bowl of Oranges, which is really cool. They stared at it for awhile, then told me I was really weird.

Check this out: Madison Wisconsin in the music news. And what weird news it is.

No comments: