Tuesday, January 06, 2004

Finally, after a month and a half, I have received the Unicorns Who Will Cut Our Hair When We're Gone? Let me tell you, it was well worth the wait. I'm only on song three and it's just fabulous. Like extremely fucked-up Weezer or something. Now I have to listen to it non-stop for two weeks before I catch them at the Empty Bottle in Chicago next Saturday.

ALSO: I have signed up for two winter break time slots (so far) at WSUM this week:

Wednesday, 5-6 PM: An entire hour of Canadian indie-rock and electronic
Thursday, 3-4 PM: Nicole's WSUM dance party

More winter break shows to come in the next two weeks, including a possible tribute to my favorite band. I'm not sure what times DJ Lazer has taken in the next two weeks for comic book reading and such, but I'm sure he can update us.

No comments: